If you are not familiar with the NHC Tour, here is a place to begin:
As for beginning, listing 2010 Goals seems proper. As opposed to resolutions which always seem to be primarily a list of what not to do, I set out a few things to which I can look back come December and say ‘Yes, that has been done!’ and hopefully have a few fond memories embedded too.
1. Join NHC Tour
2. Qualify for 2011 NHC Championship
3. Become true TOBA member
4. Get Van
5. Train Ida a minimum 7 hrs per week
6. Read Bible Cover to Cover
7. No Sugar
Briefly, I’ve already discussed 1 & 2.
(3) This is the year I’ll finally own a race horse and be a Thoroughbred Owner and Breeder (TOBA).
(4) I’ll need transportation to get to these events
(5) Ida is my 1 year old German Sheppard and I’m working with her to ‘Be all she can be.’
(6) I usually set this as one every year, but did not last year
(7) Umm, I’m getting fat(ter)
Well, that is it. I’ll keep this blog limited to these goals, while mostly focused on the NHC Tour.
“Reflect on your present blessings, of which every man has many; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some. “ Dickens
The Nomination Is In: The Hal's Hope Grade 3 at Gulfstream Park - Out of the Handicapper Hibernation Welcome friends to The Turk and the Little Turk Blog, now in our tenth year of providing free handicapping to people who...
2 months ago