Thursday, January 7, 2010

Decisions

As I mentioned earlier, I follow/wager mainly on the Kentucky Circuit – Keeneland, Churchill Downs, and Turfway Park. Turfway is the winter home of Kentucky racing from November to March until the Keeneland meet begins in Spring. However, in January, Turfway only races Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; thus, I’m searching for another winter track to follow. Usually, I just wait for Keeneland and the spring, but now that I’m jumping off this cliff, no time for three month vacations.

Santa Anita would be the logical choice, as it is a premier track in California with many quality races. Aqueduct holds down the New York circuit, and Tampa and Gulfstream are running in Florida. Gulfstream is interesting in it is trying to promote itself as the 3 yr old launching pad. It has full cards and a variety of horses shipping in from across the US. All this combined means a plump and juicy tote board.

Gulfstream it is. The only hitch is I’ve never played this track, so new and exciting is just around the corner. I did play three races at Santa Anita Wednesday, going 0 for 3.

This will look impressive:
Day ROI 0.00
Month ROI 0.00

The safe way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket. ~Frank Hubbard
.

No comments: